Legal SecretaryVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 296/63KB
Anderson Knight are currently working with a priority Glasgow City Centre Client to source for an immediately available Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Division for a Fixed Period of 3 months. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a leading and well acknowledged organisation on a full time basis!
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- To prepare written material for seniors from copy and audio as required, ensuring a high quality of presentation
- To input client and case details on computer system
- To receive, sort and link incoming mail so that items are prioritised and prepared for the attention of the solicitors
- To act as the first point of contact for clients visiting and telephoning the office
- Diary management - anticipating and managing all areas of diaries
- Undertaking typing as required either via dictation or by marked up handwritten changes
- Comprehensive travel arrangements - sourcing and booking hotels and transport
- Organising conference calls and one to one meetings with other Partners;
- Filing and archiving
- Management of meeting rooms
- Additional secretarial and administrative duties as required
To be considered for this post, you will be a dynamic, enthusiastic and driven with at least 1+ years experience of working within a legal establishment. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team is a must.
|Contact Name||Kirsteen Boxall|
|Telephone||0141 348 7762|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist