Office ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 2653/25KB
Anderson Knight’s award winning client, based within the City Centre of Glasgow, are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to oversee the day to day running of both the office and facilities within the organisation. Our client is looking for a dynamic, pro-active Office Manager to organise and coordinate office operations and procedures for one of our expanding professional service clients.
The role will be to manage, motivate and train office staff to ensure the smooth running of a busy, fast paced organisation.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Recording office expenditure and managing the office and facilities budgets
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and procedures, ensuring that they are
- observed and records are kept up to date
- Providing cover for reception and office administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have as a minimum:
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
|Contact Name||Kirsteen Boxall|
|Telephone||0141 348 7762|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist