Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
The rate of pay is £7.20 per hour and working on a Monday to Friday basis. Hours of work will be 9am - 1pm, or 10am to 2pm can be flexible.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- To undertake general clerical and telephonist/receptionist duties
- Respond to general enquiries received by email, telephone, letter, fax and face-to-face enquiries
- Process incoming mail and/or prepare outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Maintain filing and other office systems
- To provide comprehensive confidential word processing and reprographic duties including preparation of programme packs, registration and evaluation forms and producing certificates
- Maintain and update databases for statistical reports
- Assist in co-ordinating meetings, events, training sessions and set-up of conference room
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (2010), particularly Word, Excel, Publisher, Access and Outlook
- Confident, professional and friendly manner in dealing with the general public and partner organisations.
Job Reference: 086104338
Closing Date: 26 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist