Customer Service AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 20/09dj
We are looking to speak to candidates with outstanding customer service and communication skills.
* Respond to phone, email and letter correspondence from customers within the agreed timescales.
* Keep track of responses and actions needed from colleagues to ensure the customer receives an answer to their query promptly.
* Data entry procedures working with in-house systems
* Perform administrative duties as required.
* Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner
Required Skills & Experience:
* Strong understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service with a proven track record within a customer facing role.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines and comply with agreed procedures.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* An investigative intellect.
* The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
* Excellent I.T skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is required.
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week - normal office hours
Rate - £8.72 per hour
Apply today to learn more about this fantastic opportunity. Interviews taking place immediately.
Adecco acts as an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||David Jack|
|Telephone||0141 221 2818|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist