Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which offers a variety of financial consultation and accounts receivable services, aiming to provide every customer with the tools and knowledge required to make smart financial r core services include: First Party Collections, Third Party Collections and Skip-Tracing.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Call listening and scoring
- Identifying opportunities for training on Quality processes
- Doing any administrative tasks required
- Reporting on call information/ trending etc
- Call Monitoring for clients
- Coordinating and attending call calibration sessions
- Side by side coaching, only if required
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages, in particular excel
- Excellent communication skills and will be a good team player
- The ability to work with people at all levels
- 5 standard (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
If you demonstrate the right attitude and values, there will be opportunities available.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9335
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist