x3 Senior Administrators - TemporaryVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749927
Hudson Office Support are working exclusively with a city centre based professional services company to recruit experienced Senior Administrators to join their expanding team on an ongoing temporary basis. The ideal candidate must have extensive administration experience within a regulation and database focused environment and be available to start immediately.
- Maintaining company database
- Accurately processing documentation and identifying any discrepencies
- Contacting stakeholders to obtain and maintain accurate information
- Adhering to strict regulatory guidelines
- Processing high volumes of data
- Taking ownership of cases
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent with demonstrable relevant work experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Well organised and methodical approach to work with very strong analytical skills and with an emphasis on attention to detail
- IT literate with fast and accurate data inputting skills
Please note that Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Shelley McCusker|
|Telephone||+44 (0)141 227 9131|
Hudson Office Support is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next Office Support job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Office Support
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist