Residential AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £18000 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 250415
Eden Scott's large, reputable client is recruiting a hardworking residential administrator to join their team in Glasgow.
As residential administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing daily administrative support within the Glasgow office. Other duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Audio typing - Correspondence and various types of survey reports on both the in-house and web-based systems (e.g. Quest, Xit2 Valuation Exchange etc.) using digital dictation system.
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Taking survey instructions from various sources e.g. verbally by telephone and electronically by fax, email and internet.
- Drafting reports and invoices
- Prior work experience in a residential administrator role or similar is desirable
- Strong IT skills
- MUST BE PROFICIENT in the aforementioned systems (Quest and/or Xit2 Valuation Exchange)
- Great attention to detail.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Lisa Young on 0141 410 1015
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Lisa Young|
|Telephone||0141 410 1015|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Quality AdministratorMurray Recruitment, glasgow
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, glasgow
- Estate Agency AdministratorScottish Property Jobs, glasgow
- Recruitment And Sales Administrator (12 Month FTC)Red The Consultancy Europe, glasgow
- Customer Service Administrator (Export - Drinks Industry)Total Recruitment, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist