Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Please note this is a contract based role until the end of the year.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the principal job functions are as follows:
* To assist in the forecast of sales demand.
* Process all sales order documentation accurately and within the necessary time-frame, ensuring that deliver of consignment and documents meet customer requirements in all respects.
* To provide information on forecast demand, orders, shipments, product and pricing.
* Liaise with the commercial team to maintain and review supply and demand by customer
* Ensure that forecast, order, dispatch and pricing reports are prepared and issued on a regular basis
* Verify customer requirements on receipt of sales order
* Process sales orders via computerised system and monitor order status
* Process sample orders and required documentation and monitor delivery status
* Check credit status of customer and verify that credit status is satisfactory
* Check customer payment records
* Liaise with transport companies and arrange the delivery of the order
* Ensure that the customer is kept informed of order progress
* Raise invoice following the dispatch of order and prepare/collate all related import / export documentation, for example, Certificates of Origin, Certificates of Age Analysis, etc. Organise certification and legalisation and ensure return of appropriate Customs and Excise documentation as required
* Ensure that any documents presented under Letters of Credit or Collection Payments are correct
Skill Set Required:
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong admin skills ideally gained within a logistics/export environment
* Team Player
* Strong IT Skills (word, excel)
* Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Ideally candidates with an export background would be preferable although candidates with a strong order processing, account handling, customer service background within other industries will also be considered.
Please apply by clicking on the link, uploading your CV asap to avoid disappointment.
Job Reference: FD2611
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
About Total Recruitment
Total Recruitment Group encourages applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Total Recruitment Group acts as both and Employment Agency and an Employment Buiness on behalf of it's clients.