Recruitment And Sales Administrator (12 Month FTC)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £18k - £22k D.O.E
Job ref. no.: CMR
Job title: Recruitment and Sales Administrator (12month FTC)
Company: Clyde Marine Recruitment
Responsible to: Director / Managing Director
The role of Recruitment and Sales Administrator is a key support position within CMR. As Recruitment and Sales Administrator, you will work alongside the Marketing Coordinator and Recruitment Team to ensure the effective sales and administration service to our clients and potential clients. A commitment to ongoing personal development and training is essential.
- Act as a first point of contact for all telephone and email sales enquiries, internally reporting important feedback to the Marketing Coordinator and Directors
- Updating the Company database with client and potential client discussions, meetings and queries
- Weekly reporting to the Marketing Coordinator
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator in marketing promotions, events and advertising
- Reporting sales figures to the finance team
- General recruitment administration duties such as typing, scanning and faxing
- Answer Recruitment telephone enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure Company website is maintained to a high standard
- Advertise vacancies on the Company website
- Equal Opportunities monitoring
- Managing incoming and outgoing post, ensuring mail is posted on time each afternoon
- Provide clerical support to colleagues, filling documents and electronic files accurately and efficiently
- Archive files on a periodic basis
- Track and order office stationary
- Ensure printer, photocopier and fax machine have sufficient paper each evening
- Assist colleagues with recruitment placements as required
- Take an active role in sourcing candidates
- Oversee the processing of application forms
- Vetting of recruits and applications
- Update and maintain accurate personnel files
- Perform reference checks on marine personnel
- Assist with travel and medical bookings as required
- Assist Recruitment Consultants with payroll preparation
- Assist with marine personnel enquiries
- Report immediately any concerns re client accounts or candidates
- Take personal responsibility for allocated tasks
- Attend & report at Department Meetings as required
- Further the department’s use of software such as the Intranet and Website for the good of the Company
- Follow the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Maintain confidentiality of the Company at all times and adhere to the principals of the Data Protection Act 1998; information should never be disclosed to third parties without expressed permission.
- Ensure the appropriate standards of Health and Safety are adhered to in line with current and future legislation
- Ensure that you fully understand your roles and responsibilities through regular communication with your Line Manager/Director
- The above list of duties is illustrative & not exhaustive; the post holder may be required to undertake any other relevant duties commensurate with the job as directed by management.
Experience and Skills Specification
- High organisational skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
- A sales background is advantageous
- Administration knowledge essential
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
Education / Training
- Educated to minimum GCSE/Standard Grade or HND level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and team working skills
- Professional, approachable and ability to deal with confidential situations and information in a diplomatic and reasonable manner.
- Problem solver and innovative
- Demonstrate ability to plan, prioritise and manage a complex workload.
- Must have a readiness to adopt a flexible approach to tasks.
- Common sense approach
- Work effectively under pressure
- Reliable / adaptable
- Demonstrate effective listening skills
- Some travel throughout the UK to meet clients and visit other office sites is essential
- There will be an on-call requirement, working to a department rota system
- Covering at a another site may occasionally be required by agreement
About Red The Consultancy Europe
Red was founded in response to a need in the market - the need for a consultancy in the recruitment industry that would prioritise customer service, putting in the extra time and care to find the most suitable candidates available.
From the beginning, we have taken a personal, specialist approach to recruitment, working in partnership with our clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality talent acquisition.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist