Receptionist & AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £16000.00 - £16500.00 per annum
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/408555
Would you like to work for a leading Accountancy Firm? Would you like to work in a bright, modern, open planned office? Do you have experience working as a corporate receptionist and have great interpersonal skills? If you have answered yes to all these questions I have fantastic opportunity to work for a Firm based in the city centre.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
* Manage Reception area creating a positive friendly impression of the company
* Ensure all calls to Reception are dealt with efficiently
* Deliver administration tasks accurately and timely
* Preparation of documents using Word
* Diary management of meeting rooms using outlook
* Sorting of incoming and outgoing mail
* Professional presentation
* Experience of typing correspondence accurately
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Be a team player and want to make a difference.
* Most important of all is a passion to deliver a truly excellent service every time.
Working Hours - 09:00-17:00 Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact David in the Glasgow office. Connect with me httpsin/david-henderson-719a029a or look at to review our other Office Services opportunities
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||David Henderson|
|Telephone||0141 272 7765|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist