Howden Electric has a vacancy for an administrator to work at our manufacture facility in Bellshill. The position is part-time, requiring 20 to 24 hours per week over 4 to 5 days. The role requires an immediate start and an excellent reward package will be available to the right candidate.
A description of the candidate we are looking for is as follows:
- Pleasant personality.
- Good work ethic and reliable.
- Works quickly and accurately with attention to detail.
- Experienced at processing documents and working with computer reports.
- Capable of working to deadlines.
- Able to plan and organise effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Works well with other people i.e. other office staff, production and design staff.
- Happy to cover for colleagues when on leave and help colleagues where necessary.
- Likes taking responsibility.
- Capable of taking on ad hoc projects and achieving results.
- Reasonably quick learner
- Competent in Outlook, Word & Excel. Experience of database packages is advantageous.
Full training in specific job tasks will be given. If you believe you meet the description above please apply online by attaching a CV and a cover letter briefly explaining why you think you are suitable. If you do not feel comfortable with any of the description above please do not apply as the job will not be suitable.
Howden Electric manufacture electric heating equipment for a diverse range of domestic, commercial, industrial and marine applications. Products are sold to a wide customer base throughout the UK and overseas.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist