Exams Production Administrator (2 Positions)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - 22,000
Job ref. no.: 494762
ACCA's reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality.
We are currently recruiting for two Exams Production Administrators (one permanent role and one contract role to March 2017) to join the Exams Production team in Glasgow.
The Exams Production team is responsible for the management and co-ordination of the production of ACCA's full portfolio of qualifications for examinations and contributes to the strategic outcome of cost effective delivery of qualifications, professional development and brand.
As an Exams Production Administrator you will support a detailed and deadline driven process. You will be required to organise various production stages per examination, attend examination review and edit meetings and communicate with external suppliers. In this role you will use a production workflow management and administration system to ensure an accurate and detailed audit trail of the production process is maintained, ensuring the security of the examinations is not compromised.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to HND standard or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience working in administrative roles
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage several jobs at once
- Attention to detail with a systemised and procedural approach to carrying out and recording activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- A good team player able to show flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving environment
- Good IT skills with experience in Word, Excel and preferably Oracle systems
Please click Apply to submit your application.
Close Date: 9am 02/11/2016
|Telephone||0141 534 4315|
|Address||2 Cetral Quay
89 Hydepark Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist