Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 December 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An electrical company based in the East End of Glasgow.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Maintaining the CRM system for Iso 9001 and 14001
- Expected to liaise with the admin manager, department managers, directors, accounts and external clients/suppliers
- Expected to deal with telephone and email enquiries, processing data, following up on quotes/leads and other administration tasks on an ad hoc basis
- Dealing with diary management
- Organising client events
- Filing and doing any other required general office duties
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Flexible and is willing/has a strong desire to learn
- Someone with the ability to work in a team
- Someone with a hard-working attitude
- Someone with the ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and committed
- Someone with strong communication skills - comfortable speaking with customers on the telephone
- Someone with customer-focused skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with a good level of organisational and time-management skills
- Someone with a good level of IT skills and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Someone with a basic understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Full training will be provided
- Daily working hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30am until 4.30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9954
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist