AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 December 2016
Salary: Up to £18k PA DOE
Allied Vehicles Ltd is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of wheelchair accessible mobility vehicles and vehicle adaptations. We have a countrywide reputation for ensuring quality, value and customer satisfaction.
A new opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join our busy Facilities department. You will focus on all administration duties that contribute to the smooth running of the department. Priority will be given to the administration needs of the Transport department and will extend into the Facilities function for further specific administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Preparing job cards and all related documentation with the delivery of the customer vehicles
- Processing vehicle deliveries using Kerridge computer system
- Production of daily vehicle delivery reports from Kerridge and distribution to relevant managers
- Managing customer calls and assist in arranging vehicle delivery dates with customers and when necessary liaise with drivers regarding vehicle deliveries
- Facilities department record keeping and database management
- Administration of utilities tracking system and resolving issues and anomalies with utility accounts
- Accurate input and control of data into multiple database systems and spreadsheets
To be effective in this role, you will be an experienced administrator within a fast moving office environment, be computer literate, proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel packages and have experience of dealing with customers both on the phone and face to face. Administration experience in a Facilities/Transport environment as well as experience of working with Kerridge software would be advantageous but are not essential.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm. This position offers a superb opportunity to join a progressive and committed company. In return, we offer a basic salary of up to £18,000 PA DOE, 30 days holiday (including bank hols), Group Pension Scheme, Group Life, Car Lease Scheme and Aftersales Discounts.
If you meet our criteria and would like to be part of our friendly and pleasant working environment in the North of Glasgow, please forward your CV stating why you would be suited to the role via the APPLY NOW button.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
|Contact Name||Val Wells|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist