Sales & Marketing AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 December 2016
Salary: £17.5k PA
Allied Vehicles Ltd is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of wheelchair accessible mobility vehicles and vehicle adaptations. We have a countrywide reputation for ensuring quality, value and customer satisfaction.
A new opportunity has become available for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our busy Marketing department. You will support the Marketing, Fleet and International Sales teams with a variety of administrative, analytical and customer support activities.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To run and compile various reports to assist with analysis
- To input and update records in our customer and prospect database
- To update marketing codes in the access database
- To help with inputting information on stock and other items for publication on our various websites
- To answer sales enquiry calls for the Fleet Sales team and direct leads to the relevant sales person
- To update records in our customer relationship management system on behalf of field-based sales staff
- To assist with processing and recording invoices
- To assist in organising meetings and events and to take notes regarding action points at relevant meetings
- To help with preparation for events and to arrange travel and accommodation
To be effective in this role, you will be have solid core skills, have experience of administrative work and be keen to learn and develop in a busy working environment. An Administration or Business qualification and experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous but are not essential.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. This position offers a superb opportunity to join a progressive and committed company. In return, we offer a basic salary of £17,500 PA, 30 days holiday (including bank hols), Group Pension Scheme, Group Life, Car Lease Scheme and Aftersales Discounts.
If you meet our criteria and would like to be part of our friendly and pleasant working environment in the North of Glasgow, please forward your CV stating why you would be suited to the role via the APPLY NOW button.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
|Contact Name||Val Wells|
|Address||23 Lomond Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist