Administrator X 2Vacancy posted: Monday, 2 January 2017
Salary: up to £17,354 plus up to 30% annual bonus
Closing date: 16 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Gillian
Golden Charter is the UK's leading provider of funeral plans. With more than 300 employees and 25 years’ experience in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs, Golden Charter is the expert when it comes to planning ahead.
The success of our business is down to our people and our priority is making Golden Charter a great place to work. We recognise potential, providing opportunities that fit an individual’s skills and talents, and ensure the right support is in place. Opportunities for promotion within Golden Charter are commonplace with over 100 internal promotions in the last 2 years. Our commitment to our people, and our innovative thinking, has contributed to us becoming an industry-leading organisation with sales growth in excess of 150% over the last five years.
We are currently recruiting for our expanding Legal Services Operations Department and looking for forward thinking, customer focussed individuals to join us on a full time basis. The role is diverse and our team members are expected to perform various administrative duties which may include drafting Wills and preparing Power of Attorney documentation. The ideal candidate will enjoy a challenge and be willing to learn and grow with our exciting ambitions for the area. The role is based at our head office in Bearsden.
- Produce and manage Will and Power of Attorney documentation
- Facilitate the creation of Legal Services products in customer database
- Create and manage the customer journey for Trust and Probate products
- Manage a varying level of tasks and deadlines
- Work in conjunction with key stakeholders including field staff and support departments
- Liaise and work with external partners and Solicitors
- Answer telephone, email and written enquiries from customers
- Investigate and resolve queries balancing the needs of the business and the customer
- Full training will be given, however experience in legal services or similar would be advantageous
- Numerate and data literate with good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems and Microsoft packages, eg Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Sound problem solving skills
- Customer focused
- High quality standards with attention to detail
- Pro-active with an ability to work independently and co-operatively
- Receptive to feedback with a passion to self-develop
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Salary: Up to £17,354 depending on experience
Benefits: On-site parking, pension contribution, free life insurance, subsidised gym membership, various funded social events, fantastic career opportunities, company bonus scheme.
Over the past 26 years, Golden Charter has grown from a two-man operation on the high street of a north Glasgow suburb to an award-winning business with record sales and employing more than 300 people to become the UK's market leader in pre-paid funeral plans.Company profile View all jobs with Golden Charter
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist