Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A business that offers serviced offices suitable for businesses from a wide range of sectors and of any size who are looking for a base in Glasgow City Centre. It also offers meeting room hire for businesses looking to host meetings in a high quality and professional facility, which is also easily accessible for their partners, clients and customers.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Welcoming guests and occupants in a professional and friendly manner
- Taking bookings and office enquires
- Providing tours for potential customers
- Managing Seven Buchanan Street email inboxes, calendars and customer relationship management system
- Supporting invoicing process and assisting with collection of payments
- Sorting occupant's mail
Your training...Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- A professional appearance
- Confidence and will be personable
- A proactive and flexible approach
- The ability to use their own initiative
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic personality and approach
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, 40hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Opportunities are available if you demonstrate the right attitudes and values
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10024
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist