PA/AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Salary: £20000 per annum
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: PA-17
Cordant People are currently working on an exciting opportunity with one of our prestigious clients based in East Kilbride. The role is a PA/Administrator and will be looking to have the chosen candidate started in February.
Role - PA/Administrator
Hours of work - 9am - 5.30pm
Salary - £20,000
25 days holiday + Stats
Private Health Care
- To provide secretarial support in respect of any work needed to support the managers
- Type documents quickly and accurately
- Collate reports accurately and timely
- Prioritise workload efficiently
- Answer telephone calls, log calls, ensure messages are passed over
- Greet clients and assist with refreshments
- Liaise with clients
- Arrange appointments, maintain diary, coordinate travel and car hire
- Create and maintain case records
- Ensure filing kept up to date
- Other ad hoc duties that fee earners may need assistance with
- Strong admin background
- Previous PA experience
- Audio typing - 60 wpm
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately
- Proficient in MS Packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Proactive, assertive and flexible
If you are interested in this role please apply now, as we are moving quickly with this role.
Cordant People are part of The Cordant Group; we are a £600 million plus business and are recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. With 20 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Anya Herley|
|Telephone||0141 370 2380|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist