AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 25 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 79588
Change Recruitment Group have an URGENT requirement for a Temporary Administrator for our client based in Glasgow, covering a period of sickness on an ongoing basis.
Position: Temporary Administrator
Start Date: 9th January
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Duration: Covering a period of sickness
Glasgow City Centre based
· Answering incoming telephone calls
· Logging incoming and outgoing mail
· Administrative duties including typing, binding, copying, filing
· Booking hotels, flights and rail tickets and training courses
· Ordering stationery, PPE and other office equipment
· Organising meetings including lunch and coffee/ tea arrangements
· Pool car booking/ servicing arrangements
· Building management (liaison with landlord, other users)
· ADHOC duties as required
To qualify for this role you must be available to work from Monday 9th January onwards, have relevant experience and be hard working and self sufficient
To apply please forward your CV to or call on
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist