Business Development CoordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £TBC, Pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday
Closing date: 02 February 2017
A new role has arisen for a Business Development Coordinator in the Marlins business.
So if you like working as part of a good team with a friendly culture and are able to handle a high volume of enquiries by phone and email, then look no further.
Marlins are going through change in their business offerings and so it is an exciting time to join the Marlins business.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The requirement is for a Business Development Co-ordinator to support the Marlins Product Manager in the marketing and selling of Marlins training and recruitment products/services to the maritime industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
The main responsibilities of the Business Development Co-ordinator are to:
· Handle front-line client enquiries by telephone, email and helpdesk software
· Maintaining opportunities and client accounts in CRM system (Salesforce)
· Assist with drafting/formatting proposals for client
· Develop/revise PowerPoint presentations and assist with face to face client meetings
· Review and maintain content and news on Marlins websites, as directed
· Share relevant and engaging content via channels
· Ensure marketing materials are available as required for exhibitions and client meetings
· Assist with planning and undertaking marketing trips in UK and overseas
· Collect client feedback in line with Quality Management System
· Provide input and support to other Marlins products, in support of the team
· Carry out Marlins Approved Test Centre audits occasionally at Marlins’ clients overseas
· Assist with product beta testing and revisions
· Assist with Marlins administration, as required.
· Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with clients & colleagues comfortably
· Good IT skills (MS office applications) in presenting materials and reports
· Well organised and systematic working style
· Fluent in English and business English writing skills
· Previous sales, marketing or business development experience
· Experience of crewing / training / maritime sector an advantage
· Customer service experience an advantage
· Foreign / second language skills useful
· Experience of working in a multicultural sector beneficial
· Highly numerate and intuitive computer user; experience of website development beneficial
· Confident, outgoing and professional with good written and spoken communication skills
· Willingness to learn and understand a wide range of subject matter, including technical subjects
· Interest in training and/or maritime industry beneficial
· High standard of accuracy in written work; good attention to detail
· Able to work independently; motivated; flexible; resourceful
· Good team-working skills: able to work independently and as part of a small team
· Able to handle range of tasks effectively and work to deadlines
If interested please apply via . Note that due to the high volume of applications, we will be in touch with short listed candidates within 3 weeks of receipt of application.
|Contact Name||Sarah Roberts|
|Address||Horton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, L2 3PF|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist