Senior CBE AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Job ref. no.: 495904
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. It offers business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. ACCA supports its members by helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers. Through its public interest remit, ACCA promotes appropriate regulation of accounting and conducts relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
The Senior CBE Administrator role lies within the Exam Delivery department, and is part of the CBE Delivery function responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of ACCA’s Computer Based Examinations (CBE’s) across the organisations worldwide network of licensed CBE centres.
The role reports into the CBE Team Leader and will have responsibility across a number of CBE activities including CBE centre licensing, quality assurance, CBE centre technical and administrative support, CBE financials, CBE results and student eligibility.
Knowledge, skills and experience required include:
- Ability to demonstrate god technical understanding of software systems
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage several jobs at once
- Attention to detail with a systemised and procedural approach to carrying out and recording activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people at different levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- A good team player able to show flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving environment
- Good IT skills with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Oracle systems
Please press Apply Now to submit your application.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist