Legal SecretaryVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Closing date: 20 January 2017
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join our expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful team at an extremely ambitious firm.
The successful candidates will be able to produce correspondence and documents to a high standard, have an excellent telephone manner and be adaptable, flexible and proactive in their approach to their duties. Ideally applicants will have a broad legal experience, including civil / family law. However, all applications will be fully considered. Experience of working with case management systems would also be advantageous.
Key experience and skills required:
· Legal Secretarial experience
· Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and ability to work to demanding timescales
· Ability to communicate in a confident, clear and relaxed way
· A team player
· Good IT and word processing skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Daily tasks to include:
· Digital dictation
· Diary management
· Collation and organisation of Indexes and Productions
· Lodging Motions
· Typing Initial Writs / Statements
· Preparing court documents
· Client care
· Filing and undertaking regular file reviews
· Other related secretarial duties.
In order to be considered for this exciting position click “Apply” and attach your CV.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Latta & Co. Solicitors are a dynamic legal firm providing high quality solutions to legal issues. The firm specialises in Human Rights and Immigration law, but also provides legal advice in respect of Civil and Criminal law too.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist