Vacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading info-communications technology (ICT) service provider and together with SingTel, they have a presence in 22 countries located throughout APAC, Europe and the USA. The company delivers end-to-end ICT and communications engineering solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through the innovative use of technology. Their unique delivery capabilities range across consulting, development, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure management & solutions and portal management.
We also provide mobility, social networking, business analytics and cloud computing services.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Log all Service Calls for all regions
- Deal with the Administration of the Service department
- Respond to e-mails coming into the department
- Learn aspects of support for core products
- Support for LCR Department
- Provide constant updates on all calls, specifically those over contracted SLA
- Liaise with other departments and assist them in service related issues
- Track all chargeable works
- Support Service Delivery Manager
- Undertake any task perceived by Management to be beneficial to the company
Your training...Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Able to use various PC packages including MSOffice, CBS, Excel, Word and Internet Explorer
- Someone with Customer Service skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to take ownership of workload
- Able to think logically and laterally
- A team player
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:00pm
Wage per annum/year
16-17 years old £12,000
18-19 years old £14,000
19+ £16,000 Depending on experience
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Opportunities are available if you demonstrate the right attitude and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10058
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist