Vacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A busy solicitorâ€™s office in Glasgow.
Be part of QAâ€™s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UKâ€™s tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Be involved in the day to day marketing of properties for sale and let
- Be a point of contact for clients in the office and help promote the firm
- Enhance our current social media presence
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Expected and able to implement digital marketing skills learnt during the apprenticeship to assist and grow the digital marketing strategy of the business - able to learn quickly
- An effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a small but friendly team and has a keen interest in property and related social media and branding
- Someone with a high level of client contact, who is friendly and professional, with a can do attitude
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Daily working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:00pm
- Full training to be provided in conection with Estate Agency and related admin work
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have an opportunity to grow in the role following the completion of the apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QAâ€™s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europeâ€™s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10061
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist