Claims AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: Not Specified
Job ref. no.: 1600010O
Chubb has an opportunity in Glasgow for a Claims Administrator on a permanent basis.
The key purpose of this role is to provide administrative and processing support to the Chubb claim operation, as per the agreed procedures, objectives and service standards.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with Administration experience, preferably from within the insurance sector or from within a corporate environment.
- Ensure new claims are registered and coded correctly and accurately, and delivered to the claim adjuster complete with policy and survey information, within the agreed internal SLAs.
- Action allocated system claim tasks (diary, payments etc) within agreed SLAs
- Monitor requests via allocated team email inbox and action within SLAs
- Issuance of Customer Service Surveys on settled property claims.
- Provide daily and ad-hoc administrative support to claims team.
- Includes handling/scanning of post, photocopying, telephone cover etc.
- Investigate accounts queries to resolution.
- Support the Lloyds claim process, creating and coding of new claims and handling of any discrepancies/system rejections.
- Sanctions screening of all new Lloyds claims and payees on behalf of the adjusters.
- Processing of Bordereau transactions.
- Processing of TPA payments and ad-hoc queries.
- Liaise with and provide support to Offshore claim admin team as necessary.
- Previous administration experience within a professional/corporate environment desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of general insurance admin function preferred.
- Experienced with MS Office, including Excel.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover
- Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Other Corporate Benefits
|Contact Name||Sobechi Foster|
|Contact Instructions||To Apply For This Position Please Click The Apply Button|
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist