AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Closing date: 31 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ADM1701
We are looking for a full-time administrator to join our small, friendly team. You will be given training on our in-house systems but experience in using email, word and excel are essential.
This will be a public facing role where you will be the first point of contact for people coming to GCRM Ltd.
Some of the duties you will be undertaking are:
- to explain new processes to patients seeking treatment
- to ensure patients' records and correspondence are filed correctly
- to be conversant with the patient database system
- to take and record payments
- to scan and allocate patient notes
- to answer email enquiries
- to answer telephone enquiries
- to assist in archiving of patient notes
- to receive patients in a polite and helpful manner
- to frank mail
- to maintain clinical records
- to receive deliveries
- to receive and deal with post
- to book appointments
- to perform all duties as directed by the Admin Manager
About GCRM Ltd
GCRM is a private clinic offering state-of-the-art fertility treatments. You'll be working in an ever-evolving field as part of a patient-focused team.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist