Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A National provider of building and facility support services to a diverse client base. Our highly skilled workforce focuses on delivery throughout the UK with a competent and experienced management and administrative team.
The divisions within the group work together to design and deliver a compliant service tailored to our clients requirements, providing the best solution at best value.
Big on developing workforce, and proud of developing young people, it's an opportunity for an apprentice to begin a career in a national organization with a view to developing further in the business.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Typing Risk Assessments, Worksheets and any other typing that is required
- Helping with quotations and sampling -in house training provided
- Helping log all risk assessments onto a spreadsheet and also uploading them onto the portal for customers to view
- Answering telephones
- Doing any Ad hoc admin duties as and when required
Your training...Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Attention to details
- Organizational and planning skills
- Numeracy and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- An outgoing and confident personality
- An eagerness to learn, IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office packages
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the potential to gain progression and a permanent position after the apprenticeship is completed. You will also gain an increase in salary and further qualifications
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10072
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist