Sales Order Processing AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Sales Order Processing Administrator
Unineed Limited - Glasgow G40
£17,000 a year
Unineed Limited is a Digital Marketing Solution Company to help Traditional retailers transform to be digital based international retailers. We offer a full solution from Web Development, Payment Gateway, Customer Service, Digital Marketing to Shipping management which all helps traditional retailers reach worldwide customers through Digital channel. We are also an online fashion and beauty retailer and offers on the website over 150 Premium Designer brands and thousands of products across skincare, make up, fragrance, luxury handbags, watches, sunglasses, clothes, shoes and other accessories.
Unineed is run by a group of young entrepreneurs. Currently our company is expanding fast and we aim to help more and more Traditional retailers to sell their products to worldwide customers. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to recruit a passionate member to join our busy team and further strength our position in the marketplace.
Sales Order Processing Administrator would ensure that all the sales orders can be processed efficiently to meet customer’s satisfaction. The aim is to work closely with all other team members and offer customers a fast delivery service and a great shopping experience. Sales Order Processing Administrator is expected to process all sales order information in the most efficient way.
Although the work varies, typical activities include the following:
- Collect sales order information from website admin panels
- Pack and dispatch sales orders daily
- Keep accurate records of dispatched orders
- Use multiple mail platforms including Magento, Royal Mail, UPS and Landmark;
- Checking and processing returned parcels, both from couriers and customers;
- Assist with general office admin
- Keep up to date with shipping rules and regulations
- Answering customer queries by phone and email;
- Handling customer complaints;
- Keeping accurate records of correspondence with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Thrives in a busy office environment
- IT competency and able to adapt to new software and systems
- Good numeracy skills
- Literate in Microsoft Office and Google Documents
- Attention to detail and accuracy in the work place
- Ability to identify and solve problems and multi-tasking under pressure
- Self-motivation and positive attitude and perform as a team player
- Possess good organisational skills and have the ability to prioritise effectively
- Be able to demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy at all times
Sales Processing or dispatching experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
Previous experience of working within a Customer Service role is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist