Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A building regulations company based in Glasgow.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Aide and set up face to face appointments and to provide a welcoming point of contact to deal with enquiries from clients
- Receive incoming calls and maintain recording system
- Open and distribute incoming mail and record and process outgoing mail and to receive, check and sign for delivery of goods
- Use Microsoft Office package to do word processing, spreadsheets, publications and PowerPoint presentations
- Use the email system for sending and retrieving messages and appointments as well as maintaining diary systems
- Accurately record information and data into bespoke databases and use document management system to input, access and retrieve information
- Deal with internal queries and requests on a day to day basis
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- A good knowledge on Microsoft packages on the computer
- A good standard of knowledge in administration
- A keen interest in working in a business and administration environment
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday-Friday, Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10074
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist