Vacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A global elite law firm, advising financial institutions, corporates and governments. Their core business areas are finance, corporate, energy and resources, infrastructure, real estate and litigation. They have 25 offices in 15 countries and offer the international insight of a global network combined with local market knowledge. You will be based from their offices in Glasgow City Centre.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Working to support a large team providing high quality administrative assistance
- Booking travel and accommodation - ensuring all relevant travel itinerary is correct, printed and up-to-date
- Processing expenses for all team members
- Photocopying, scanning, printing and updating excel spreadsheets
- Arranging all meetings for the Legal Team and Leadership team including collating and circulating agenda items and action points
- Booking meeting rooms and assisting with set up including PowerPoint presentations, materials and refreshments
- Updating data to Contract Express, Collaborate and SharePoint systems
- Assisting with preparation of bid and tender documents
- Collating information and circulating the company newsletter
- Maintaining filing systems
- Opening new matter files
- Billing and raising invoices
- Communicating effectively with team members to identify their work commitments and prioritise workload accordingly
- Typing and document production
- Supporting all team members with administration duties as required
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- A good communicator
- Someone with excellent administration skills
- Polite and will have a courteous telephone manner
- A team player
- Someone with strong time management skills
- Someone with an excellent attention to detail
- Responsible and will have a mature attitude
- Someone with high levels of IT Skills and competence in particular familiarity with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Someone with 5 GCSEs (C and above) including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm, 37.5 hrs p/w
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
The firm are keen to keep on and progress all successful apprentices.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10092
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist