Business ConsultantVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 321817/001
You will be supporting an upcoming system implementation project, to improve the consistency of data collection and analysis.
* Reading through licenses, identying conditions that place requirements on operators
* Using an Excel spreadsheet to record information
* Supporting the project by monitoring requirements and improve scrutiny
* Experienced user of Excel
* Attention to detail and eye for detail
* Able to understand technical language and record in spreadsheet
* Prior experience of PPC Permits/processes would be an advantage
Please apply using the link below, or contact Fiona Main on 0131 460 4308 for more details.
|Contact Name||Fiona Main|
|Telephone||0131 460 4308|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist