Vacancy posted: Monday, 23 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of Scotland's leading personal injury firms, processing several thousand claims a year. They pride themselves on providing a first class, cost-effective claims handling legal service for motor insurers, legal expenses insurers, insurance brokers and individual clients in Scotland. This is an exciting chance for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and messages
- Providing administrative support such as ingathering and obtaining information
- Preparing and processing basic documents and forms including typing and formatting
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Administrative or call centre experience is preferred but not essential
- Computer literacy including proficiency in using MS Office particularly with Word
- Education to Intermediate Level (or equivalent) desired
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- A well-developed communication skill
- Strong academic results (particularly in English and Mathematics)
- An ability to prioritise workload and to use initiative
- A willingness to adapt approach where required
- An attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism, maturity and discretion
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important information:
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 5:30pm
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
The firm are keen to keep on and progress all successful apprentices, depending on their performance during their apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10226
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist