Vacancy posted: Thursday, 26 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A Glasgow based Engineer Company.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Answering the telephone and redirecting calls
- Dealing with reception duties
- Doing general data input
- Raising sales invoices
- Dealing with customer queries
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- A positive attitude towards work
- A high level of numeracy and a good attention to detail
- Good time management and personal organisation skills
- Excel, Word, Outlook skills
- A good team player mentality
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours - Monday to Friday, 35hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10267
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist