Vacancy posted: Thursday, 26 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of Scotland's leading personal injury firms, processing several thousand claims a year. They pride themselves on providing a first class, cost-effective claims handling legal service for motor insurers, legal expenses insurers, insurance brokers and individual clients in Scotland. This is an exciting chance for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Plan and effectively manage a case load of claims through provision of an efficient and timely claims handling service in accordance with service standards
- Process your own caseload, with supervision
- Make up and computer input of allocated claims
- Deal with all new claims correspondence
- Establish liability and indemnity on all claims within the allocation
- Negotiate claims through to conclusion
- Maintain an effective diary regime
- Refer any claim to the appropriate team leader should the nature of the Claim
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to use a range of communication styles
- Plans, prioritises and prepares in advance to maximise efficiency and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, influence and gain the respect of colleagues
- Computer Literacy skills - with the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Previous case management system experience
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours - Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
The firm are keen to keep on and progress all successful apprentices.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10277
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist