Vacancy posted: Friday, 27 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of theleading international specialist recruitment companies in the world, providing international coverage and support aroundthe Globe within Oil & Gas, Energy and Marine industries.
This is a great starting point to gain a career within the recruitment industry.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Ensuring documentation is being completed: scanned, reports, filing and other general office duties
- Spotting any inaccuracy's
- Working in the office environment - so you will be using IT and answering the phone
- Dealing with busy days, this will await you and you will never have 2 days that are the same
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Able to use their own initiative and is not afraid to ask questions
- Reliable, hardworking and will have good time keeping skills
- Able to pay attention to the fine detail
- Keen to forge out a career with us and will be willing to learn
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Daily working hours - Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- So depending on what area we are supplying visas for and if you like variety in your job and challenges along the way, this role may just suit you
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the potential to gain career progression and a higher salary.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10288
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist