Vacancy posted: Monday, 30 January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A small but very well established Recruitment Company with offices in Glasgow & Stirling. They have an excellent work/life balance environment and friendly very supportive staff.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- The first point of contact for all incoming/outgoing calls
- Dealing with data entry - adding CVs to our bespoke database and formatting them
- Creating interview letters
- Posting mail
- Scheduling meetings in a shared diary
- Inputting figures in to Sage [training will be given but any experience would be a distinct advantage]
- Meeting and greeting candidates & clients visiting our office
- Supporting the Office Manager
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- A can-do attitude and will be pro active
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Planning & organisational skills
- A great telephone manner
- Computer skills/be computer literate in Microsoft Office - particular Outlook, Word and Excel
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Daily working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Suitable for a young person seeking a head start in their career, either their 1st or 2nd role
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the opportunity to gain career progression, a great reward scheme and a higher salary.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10311
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist