AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 1 February 2017
Closing date: 28 February 2017
HAUS is a Architectural practice that designs and delivers high quality projects across the UK. As the result of an exciting and expanding portfolio we are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Glasgow studio.
- Provide a friendly welcome to visitors to the office; first point of contact for incoming telephone calls, establishing the nature of the call, understanding the level of urgency required and either handling the enquiry (if appropriate) or directing the call to the relevant colleague.
- Monitor and order office supplies including stationery, cleaning products, catering and printer meter readings.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and the booking of taxis / general travel.
- Support the financial management in collating and processing information relating to payroll, staff expenses, debtors, creditors, purchase orders and invoices.
- Support the business development and marketing functions, collating and processing information relating to market intelligence and project opportunities.
- Maintain office housekeeping standards e.g. meeting spaces kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure H&S standards and maintenance are met to ensure safe working environment including Fire Safety / First Aid / Alarm.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post and in line with the needs of the Practice.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment within an administrative and/or financial role is preferable.
Skills and personal qualities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- First class communicator and self-starter with a motivated and flexible approach and excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- High standard of spelling and grammar.
- Friendly and enthusiastic with a can do attitude and commitment to personal learning and development.
- Experience of InDesign would be a bonus but not essential.
- Resilient when faced with a heavy workload.
- A good team player as well as the ability to work unsupervised
Terms and conditions
- Salary dependent on experience
- Contract: permanent
- 3-month probationary period
- Days & hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
|Contact Name||Jim Webster|
|Telephone||0141 552 8558|
|Address||83D Patrick Thomas Court
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist