Vacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
This is a 35 hour per week contract and shifts will be 0730-1530 & 1500-2200, 5 days over 7 includes every second weekend. Candidates must have a PVG certificate to be considered for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the running and administration of the College's student accommodation
- Ensure residents are aware of the relevant rules and regulations, applying first line discipline to residents as necessary.
- Take bookings and notify applicants of conditions in the absence of admin staff
- Ensure computerised accommodation package is used correctly.
- Undertake health & safety inspections and risk assessments, as required.
- Ensure the security of the student accommodation premises at all times
- Regularly check the condition of all flats within the student accommodation initiating any follow-up as required.
- Ensure heating systems are operational and effective.
- Ensure all repair work is reported and undertaken satisfactorily.
- Ensure safe receipt of deliveries and mail.
- Maintain a detailed accurate log book of all events whilst on duty.
- Log and securely store all lost/left property.
- Excellent IT
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team working
Job Reference: 086104453
Closing Date: 22 February 2017
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist