Payments Officer - Night ShiftVacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Salary: £8.60 per hour
Closing date: 20 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 79740
Job Description - Payment Officer Night Shift
Hours - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7pm-7am
Pay Rate - £8.60 per hour
· Working as part of a fast paced, high volume payments resolution unit within a financial services organisation
· Managing case work and ensuring customer records match the case load
· Dealing with customers confidential data with extreme attention to detail
· Familiarising yourself with internal systems, however training will be provided
Candidates must have
· Ability to manage own work load and work on own initiative
· Computer literacy on various systems and ability to pick up these systems quickly
· Previous data gathering or investigation administration skills are useful but not essential
· Previous administration experience is essential
|Contact Name||Judith Waters|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist