AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Salary: £9.70 - £10.40 per hour
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/421277
I have a 9 month full time job based in the East End of Glasgow. After some restructuring internally my client are looking to add to their Administration team. Starting as soon as next week - this job could potentially go on longer!
You will be working in a growing team that is very fast paced, so you need to be able to think on your feet, help your team and have a strong work ethic in order to succeed in this role.
* Assisting the Administration manager maintain, control share and collate all documents for current
* Maintain project records including archiving
* Assist admin team with general administration duties
You need to have
* A disciplined approach to work and able to embrace change when the business requires
* Very good attention to detail
* Skills in Microsoft word, excel, share point and powerpoint
* The ability to work on your own steam with little supervision
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Effective problem solving skills to identify a problem and create an action plan
Working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
If you have all of the above and available to start ASAP please get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
|Contact Name||Pamela Drennan|
|Telephone||0141 272 7785|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist