The Most Unique Job In ScotlandVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Demanding by its very nature, you will be supporting an exceptionally busy individual to coordinate his diary and make the most effective use of his time. He’s one man but wears many different hats; Sales Executive, Manager, Mentor, Husband, Father, Friend… oh and Chief Executive of one of Scotland’s leading businesses. This is the career equivalent of a swiss army knife…..
We are looking for someone with the skills, knowledge and attributes to carry out the below duties;
- Personal Trainer…… because…….. "To keep winning, I have to keep improving.” said Craig Alexander, 4-time Ironman World Champion
- Driver….. because…. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand.” said Alexander Graham Bell, Scottish Innovator
- Personal Events Management….. because….. “Beware of the barrenness of a busy life” said Socrates, Classical Greek Philosopher
This list is not exhaustive as the role will develop over time, but this gives an idea of the type of duties to be undertaken. This role will take a special individual willing to dedicate their time and possess the flexibility to help manage someone’s affairs on a daily basis. The role will include unsociable hours and will involve travel and overnight stays – certainly not a role for the faint hearted but for the ‘go-getters’, the people who want to do something different with their career and not be tied to a desk!
This year at Peter Vardy it’s all about being creative and we are looking for individuals to provide a CV plus put together an imaginative video covering the following questions;
- Why do you want to work for Peter Vardy?
- What are the exciting aspects of this role?
- What do you have that makes you right for this role?
- Where you obtain the unique skillset required for this role?
- What are your salary expectations?
The video can be as fun as you like with regards to how you want to express yourself. There is only a few things to remember when putting this video together; make sure its public or unlisted, upload it on to You Tube and please provide a link to this on your CV. Remember you only have one chance to make a first impression! C’mon guys let’s get #Creative.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- OFFICE MANAGER/ADMINISTRATORDecorall (Painting & Decorating Contractors) Limited, east-kilbride
- Customer Service Advisor Search Consultancy, bishopbriggs
- Finance & Corporate Services AssistantWellhouse Housing Association, glasgow
- Sales ManagerKilwaughter Minerals, glasgow
- Assistant Store ManagerCeX Ltd, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist