Business AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £6,000 - £12,000
Closing date: 10 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Modern Apprenticeship
What might a day in this job look like?
• Aide and set up face to face appointments and to provide a welcoming point of contact to deal with enquiries from clients
• Receive incoming calls and maintain recording system
• Open and distribute incoming mail and record and process outgoing mail and to receive, check and sign for delivery of goods
• Efficient use of pc skills and use of Microsoft Office package to include, word processing, spreadsheets, publications and PowerPoint presentations
• Email system will be used for sending and retrieving messages and appointments as well as maintaining diary systems
• Accurately record information and data into bespoke databases and use document management system to input, access and retrieve information
• Deal with internal queries and requests on a day to day basis
What will I Learn?
SVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
A minimum number of National 4/5s or equivalent which should include English and Maths
Due to the nature of funding for this modern apprenticeship applicants must be between the age of 16 and 19 years old.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist