Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of Scotland's leading personal injury firms, processing several thousand claims a year. They pride themselves on providing a first class, cost-effective claims handling legal service for motor insurers, legal expenses insurers, insurance brokers and individual clients in Scotland. This is an exciting chance for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to Partners, Fee Earners and Trainees
- Open new cases
- Update Solicitors' papers
- Liaise with clients on the telephone
- Deal with the diary management for Solicitors'
- Do any other general administrative duties required
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Someone with excellent communication skills (oral and written) - with the ability to communicate effectively with clients on phone
- Client focussed
- Proactive, reliable and adaptable
- Someone with good team working skills
- Someone who can prioritise their workload and to use their own initiative
- Someone who has a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Approachable and enthusiastic
- Someone who can demonstrate professionalism, maturity and discretion
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm, 37.5hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
The firm are keen to keep on and progress all successful apprentices.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10466
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist