Case Management AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £10,145 per annum
Job ref. no.: SDX/TP/RF411592/KT
We are now recruiting for a permanent part time Case Management Administrator at HMP Addiewell, in Scotland. This is an important role reporting to the Case Management Team Leader at HMP Addiewell and working closely with colleagues both internally, and in the wider Sodexo environments.
If you have great Microsoft Office skills with proven administration experience then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Sodexo Justice Services is a custodial services company with a reputation for delivering high quality services through its philosophy that everyone can develop and make changes for the better. HMP Addiewell is a learning prison, with a strong and concerted focus on learning not to reoffend, relevant skills training and employability and we work with all areas of the wider community to ensure prisoners have the best possible chance of leading positive lives following release.Package description
£10,145 plus excellent benefits (including free meals and parking, group discount schemes and pension
21 hours per weekMain responsibilities
- As the main contact for partner agencies and working within the Librite Centre you will develop a good and effective worker/client relationship responding flexibly to their requests.
- Provide general administration duties within the Case Management Department and ensure that information is stored accurately, updated and made available.
- Liaise with Case Managers, Social Services, Community Partners and any other agencies involved in the integrated case management of offender rehabilitation including HDC and Parole Boards.
- Answer and respond to telephone enquiries and correspondence within the dept.
- Assist in the participation of minute taking for all areas of Case Management
- Assist in the cover of other Case Management / PMT Administration tasks when requested.
- Must be computer literate
- Have sufficient administration experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Knowledge or experience of customer experience service delivery.
- Flexible, highly motivated and willing to learn
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the â€˜ideal candidate' on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
|Contact Name||Shona Thomas|
|Telephone||01276 687 000|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist