AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Closing date: 16 March 2017
Clyde Munro Dental Group are looking for a skilled administrator to join our team at Head Office.
The role is broad ranging and responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to Directors, Finance, HR and Marketing departments
- Office management and filing
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone and email
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments
- Ordering stationery & office supplies
Previous experience in an administrator role with knowledge of MS Office is essential. Applicants must be enthusiastic and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrable understanding of the need for confidentiality.
Role is full time, permanent and available to start immediately.
Clyde Munro is a fast-growing dental group where there is a fantastic opportunity for employees to grow and develop in their role!
|Contact Name||Rachel Richardson|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist