Legal CashierVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 3675/KB
Anderson Knight are currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier for a highly reputable legal firm based in Glasgow City Centre. They are looking for a Legal Cashier to join their business on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of legal cashiering, working as part of a small finance team. Your remit will encompass all aspects of cash and banking duties, ledger maintenance and month-end close and reconciliations.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- On a daily basis, your responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Produce and analyse daily bank reconciliations
- Review and input data accurately and promptly
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing payments
- Preparation of client and office banking
- Assisting with month and year-end
- Posting of cash receipts to ledgers
- Use of on-line banking systems
- Admin adhoc when required to support the wider team
The successful candidate will have a solid track record of working within legal accounting and you should have prior experience of working with legal accounting software and be confident in the use of Excel.
|Contact Name||Kirsteen Boxall|
|Telephone||0141 348 7762|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist