Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
My Client is a leading Manufacturing company based in Glenrothes. They have an immediate requirement due to continued success for an experienced Business Support Executive to support their Senior Management Team.
- Provide effective administration support to the Senior Management and Management Team.
- Produce accurate documentations by creating, transcribing and formatting data appropriately by deadlines.
- Control weekly and monthly management reports.
- Screen telephone calls for Managing Director.
- Manage the Managing Directors diary and all correspondence including mail and email, responding appropriately.
- Arrange meetings, appointments and teleconference for Managing Director and coordinate and coordinate all facilities required.
- Coordinate and attend monthly management meetings including planning agendas, booking meeting room, arranging catering, take meeting minutes, distribute and follow up on actions with participants.
- Book travel including hotels, flights and rail.
- Complete monthly expenses for in line with company policy.
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external visitors on behalf of the Senior Management Team, providing excellent levels of service at all times over the telephone and face to face.
- Provide support within the Administration Team as required which includes covering reception and HR administration support.
To be considered for this position, Candidates must have the following background and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a similar Executive Assistant to Senior Management level is essential.
- Candidates must have a "can do" attitude and prepared to support the business as required by providing flexibility on their daily duties.
- Exceptional planning, prioritising and problem solving skills.
- Advance MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Professional communication skills, able to communicate to a variety of audiences both written and verbal.
- Candidates must have a keen eye for detail, ability to multi-task and work on their own initiative to complete tasks by set deadlines.
Job Reference: LH/22347BS
Closing Date: 29 September 2016
|Contact Name||Linda Hunter|
|Telephone||01506 461 445|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist