AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + monthly attendance bonus
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: SMADMIN01
We are currently recruiting for a Administrator to work with one of the UKs leading service and repair organisations on a permanent basis, located in their Grangemouth office.
- Planning and scheduling the workload of field based service engineers within a specific geographic area
- Liaising with customers via telephone
- Tracking incoming work requests in order to plan jobs
- Ensuring that the service levels of each customer are met
- Should be well organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Have high levels of accuracy
In return, you will be working for an organisation who are a leader in their field, and who provide services to blue chip companies throughout the UK. As a valued member of staff you will become part of an established team and will be given on-going support in order to develop your skills within this role, and you will qualify for a monthly attendance bonus (paid one month in arrears).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UKÃ¢â¬â¢s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy. We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Branches of Office Angels in Scotland:
Aberdeen 01224 657600,
Dundee 01382 315550,
Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 ,
Glasgow 0141 226 4041,
Livingston 01506 832250,
Stirling 01786 849029.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist