Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
An independent, family run insurance broker that specializes in construction and transportation sectors. They work hard for their clients to provide the best cover available, invest time into their clients and their independence means that they are not tied to any one underwriter and can â€˜shop around' for the best deal.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Managing customer files within a tight timeframe
- Answering the telephone
- Welcoming clients into the office
- Preparing documentation for brokers on an ongoing basis
- Duplicating paperwork
- Supporting brokers by having excellent time management
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Someone with a mature outlook
- Able to follow instruction easily and can work without distraction
- Someone with brilliant attention to details, strong communication skills and excellent time management skills
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from 8:45am-5:15pm, Monday-Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There are opportunities available if you demonstrates the right attitudes and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9368
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist