Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 25 January 2017
Make your qualifications into a lifelong career. Apply now to gain great progression roots and career opportunities!
You will be working for...
A Charity that aims to support individuals and organisations to actively promote and develop rugby union and its values, as personified by the sports personality himself and to help provide opportunities for youngsters in sports. The Foundation was set up 6 years ago.
This charity has a fantastic work ethos and it is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in every aspect of how the charity runs.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Attending and supporting BMF events (Candidate will have the opportunity to shadow and work alongside event coordinator and develop event planning and facilitation skills)
- Generating and sending invoices to prize winners and ensuring that the events payment spreadsheets are kept updated. (Full training opportunity for use of Adobe software)
- Liaising and corresponding with prize winners for all enquiries, sending payment reminders and requests for invoices from supply companies and supporters.
- Communicating and co-ordinating with the rest of the team on the status of winner's payments and receipt of prizes and vouchers
- Providing support to explore new prizes for Silent and Main Auctions (will be given training in desktop research techniques).
- Maintaining updates on BMF Website and Social Media pages (full training opportunity to learn and develop skills with Adobe Muse)
Your support is greatly valued and will serve three purposes: To develop and promote the sport of rugby union and its values, to encourage and provide sporting opportunities for young people, to create an educative centre which will include the sports personality Archive
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Required qualification/experience for this apprenticeship
- Basic administration and organisational skills (emailing, phone skills)
- Communication skills - Will be required to engage in daily correspondence and have the ability to deal with enquiries and liaise with the team in an effective and timely manner
- Basic computer skills - successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and utilisation of data storage and migration software
- Creative with ability/confidence to liaise with event guests and event team
- At least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has personality, is engaging, potential to be good team player, has energy and common sense, respectful, disciplined, good work ethic, keen to learn, good listener and above all a great sense of humour.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Fantastic opportunity to grow in the organisation and look to learn every aspect of a charity.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10250
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist